Surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of Val Thorens, Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate love with a capital A. Join us for this special day full of entertainment and surprises!
❤️ A heart hunt in the ski area
Set off in search of the Val Tho hearts hidden around the resort and the Val Thorens ski area. There are 35 hearts to discover: 30 red hearts and 5 gold hearts!
There's a prize for every find. Pick up the instructions and clues at Val Thorens Club House Place Caron from 14 February at 9am.
I only shoot one arrow at a time, so if you find a second heart, leave it in its hiding place so that the others can find it.
❤️ Wedding on the slopes!
This Valentine's Day, say 'yes' to love in a magical Alpine setting!
Join us on the Traversée des 2 lacs piste for a unique wedding ceremony, accompanied by Val Thorens' irreplaceable Elvis Presley. An unforgettable moment, surrounded by sparkling snow and breathtaking views.
Come and enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day at the top of the Alps!
Location: Traversée des 2 lacs green trail
❤️ La Bee zip line for couples
SETAM is organising a special Valentine's Day event for couples on the La Bee zip line.
The programme includes a ride in a snow groomer to the start of La Bee and a descent in pairs on the zip line. Each participant will also receive a rose and a glass of champagne.
- Meeting point : Chalet Cosmojet then transport by snow groomer to the start of La Bee
- Meeting time: 5.30pm
- Event reserved for couples
- Reservations required at the FORUM from Sunday 11 February to Tuesday 13 February inclusive
- Number of places: 60 people or 30 couples
- Price: 50 euros per couple
- The usual entry conditions for La Bee apply: 14 years and over, minimum 50kg and maximum 120kg. These conditions, particularly as regards weight, may fluctuate according to weather conditions.
- In the event of unfavourable weather and/or operating conditions, the event will be cancelled and not postponed, and you will be refunded.