Yoga: an essential complement to board sports and well-being
Yoga is a great complement to snow sports such as skiing and snowboarding. Practising yoga regularly helps the body to be more flexible, stronger and better prepared for sport, but above all it helps the body to absorb impact better and prevent injury.
The classes are as follows: Pranayama (breathing), Asanas (sequence of postures set to the rhythm of the breath) and Meditation.
With a focus on respect for people, non-violence and non-judgement, we share the culture of well-being by making yoga accessible to everyone.
To find out more, click here:
Vinyasa Flow with Claire Bernier
- 20€ per session from 7pm to 8.15pm
- 150 for 10 sessions
- Every Tuesday at Val Thorens primary school
- Possibility of private lessons at home: €70/hour
- This activity is led by Claire Bernier, a certified Yoga Alliance teacher. Claire has completed over 500 hours of training in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow in Bagsu and Mysore, India, where she obtained her Yoga Alliance international certification.
- Contact: 06 07 12 25 34
- For further information: https://www.parapente-valthorens.com/yoga-valthorens
Yog'on - Yoga classes with Manon Louis
Hatha Yoga class with Axelle
- 20€ for a 1h15 session
- Classes take place in the Oxalys residence
- Wednesday 10am - 11.15am: Yogi wake-up call
- Thursday 4pm - 5.15pm: Gentle yoga
- Thursday 5.30pm - 6.30pm: Yoga Hatha Flow
- Extra lessons in bad weather
- All levels
- Equipment supplied
- Private lessons on request
- Reservations required on : 06 31 57 50 91
- Course schedule available online at sa Facebook page